|Hours per week||40|
|Duration of the assignment||3 months, option for extension|
Our client is looking for a senior-level integration architect/developer for its CRM (Salesforce) integration with the company and its partner and customer systems. The candidate will assist in the design and implementation of an enterprise integration solution using Microsoft Azure Integration Services. Azure Integration Services is a Microsoft cloud offering of services for mission-critical integrations. It provides a serverless compute experience that drives consistency and efficiency when connecting applications. A subcategory of PaaS — Platform as a Service — the iPaaS is the term that refers to the integration platforms offered as a service
- Develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect a portfolio of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications.
- Create RESTful web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
- Collaborate with Architecture and Integrations team members to develop best practices and methodologies.
- Perform ETL/ELT from various data sources using Azure Data Factory.
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Oversight and alignment on the entire Salesforce Azure environment, including design, development, maintenance and support
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Plan, design, coordinate with various functional teams to understand integration requirements.
- Act independently under general supervision using company-provided software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years in Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience building system integrations.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and implementing Azure-based systems.
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure API Management
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Functions
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL Database
- Web service/API development
- Visual Studio
- Data transformation languages (XSLT, Liquid, etc.)
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS
- Proficient in the Microsoft Azure Platform including C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components – Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Azure Portal, Azure Event Grid;
- Intermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge.
- Agile and DevOps experience; Azure DevOps Deployment and Release Management using Azure DevOps tooling
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger
- Ability to communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical staff
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
For this assignment we are looking for a self-employed person, we cannot use multiple links. Offers made by agencies will not be considered in this particular case.