|Hours per week||24-40|
|Duration of the assignment||End of this year, option for extention|
Do you love working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment of a logistics company in which our software applications, develop in-house, are constantly improved, maintained and new software is developed? Are you a quick thinker with excellent analytical skills, able to understand systems and application landscapes quickly? Then we might be looking for you. As an Azure-AD Engineer you contribute to the extension of our environment, stable and maintainable, and guarantee optimal service levels.
- You administer our Azure work environment and are responsible for our ActiveDirectory environment (on premise / Azure)
- You help to make choices about which techniques and applications we will usenow and in the future.
- You will support and monitor our applications, servers, and other equipment,used in both our data center and our offices worldwide.
- You will not only advise in making the right choices regarding Azure and theapplications used, but will also do the installation, configuration and neededchanges, so a hands-on approach from your side is requested.
- Within the team, we are used to transparently working together, the teammembers will be closely involved in the steps you suggest/ take.
- This role may require working outside of core business hours as needed.
- You have a hands-on mentality and with your skills, you help the team and ourcustomers to run their applications flawlessly.
- You have a broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure including Azure DevOps,Security and Automation
- The components Azure Functions, Azure apps, event hubs, stream analytics,IAAS and PAAS are no secret to you or you are willing to dive into these
- You are not afraid to step in and clean up and standardize components
- Knowledge of Active Directory, and all that comes with it like policies.
- Scripting has no secrets for you
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile way of working
- Microsoft certification on one of the above is a pre
- Knowledge of Monitoring techniques
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
For this assignment we are looking for a self-employed person, we cannot use multiple links. Offers made by agencies will not be considered in this particular case.